What am I paying for?
- The money paid during the initial application is processing fees.
Does Processing fees cover for my Visa fees?
- No it does not. The processing fees is a chargeable fee for using the online application platform to apply for Somalia Visa
How much do I pay?
- The processing fees is 15 USD or Kenya Shillings 1650
What do I need to pay my processing fees?
- You will need to have made an application for the visa and filled the application form. The application form has a manual reference number which is required to make payment. Alternatively click the link on the email you received and proceed to pay.
How do I Pay?
- Currently payments are available using Safaricom MPESA via Push service. After entering your registered phone number starting with 2547 (you must start with this) and clicking “Pay Now” you will be asked to look at your phone and enter PIN. It is advisable that you pay immediately before the MPESA session expires.
What happens if I get M-PESA paid message but I am unable to complete payment?
- On some occasions although rare, MPESA might be experiencing delays in updating the online platform. On such occasions you are requested to enter the MPESA reference number and refresh again after a while .
Should you have any other questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org